[Can wolfberry be placed in the refrigerator]_Refrigeration_Impact
Lycium barbarum is very common in life. In addition to being made into various medicinal diets, it can also be used as medicine to treat some physical diseases. It can also improve the body’s diseases, and it can also strengthen the body. At the same time, the placement of wolfberry is veryThe key point is that under normal circumstances, wolfberry needs to be stored in a dry place. It can also be stored in the refrigerator, but do not freeze it, just refrigerate it.
Can goji go in the refrigerator?
Goji berries can be stored in the refrigerator, but not frozen, but refrigerated.
Wolfberry storage is contraindicated in 1, fear of high temperature.
Lycium barbarum is sugary and tends to soften at high temperatures. Keep it in a cool, dry place.
2. Afraid of water.
Wolfberry is not easy to dry when it encounters water.
Try not to get water when storing, it is better to eat and wash.
Lycium barbarum exposed to the air becomes dark and must be sealed during storage, or use moisture-proof food clips to avoid getting wet.
When storing wolfberry, you can use: 1, refrigerated method.
After sealing the goji berries, put them in a refrigerator or other refrigerated equipment and store them at 0-4 ° C.
2. Mineral water bottle preservation method.
Dry the empty mineral water bottle, pour the goji berries into it and tighten the cap.
Be sure to tighten the bottle cap after each take.
3. If the wolfberry is already wet, check whether the wolfberry has deteriorated.
If Chinese wolfberry is black and sour, then it cannot be eaten.
If the wet wolfberry is not damaged, choose a continuous sunny and hot weather to dry.
I. Storage method: 1. Ethanol storage method: Sprinkle the wolfberry with ethanol and mix well, then pack it with non-toxic plastic bag, remove the air, store it in a sealed container, and take it as needed.
As far as possible, it can prevent the insects from smashing and reset the bright color as fresh.
2. Plastic bag vacuum preservation method: Add small lime sack mixed with quicklime into the plastic bag, then put the impurities of wolfberry into the plastic bag, roast and seal the mouth of the plastic bag, extract the air in the bag and store in a cool place.
The application of this method needs to be checked at any time to prevent air leakage.
In addition, the amount of lime should not be too much, depending on the amount of medlar and other circumstances.
3. Refrigeration method: Put Chinese wolfberry medicinal materials into a refrigerator or other refrigerating equipment.
Store at 4 ℃. This method is simple and practical.
4, mildew treatment method: put the moldy wolfberry into a round file, rub the agglomerates with both hands, discard those who are badly deteriorated, spray an appropriate amount of liquor, moisten the white spots on the surface, rub the spots with both hands, repeatedlyRepeatedly until no spots.
Then dry it with a light fire, and gently rub it with your hands to make it emit water vapor, sifted out of the pot, and then sealed and stored.
Second, the 4 major effects of wolfberry 1, liver protection and antihypertensive: the liver is the place where cholesterol and neutral aunts are most synthesized.
Wolfberry’s organic germanium and other substances can protect the liver, inhibit the accumulation of tiny molecules in the liver, promote the activation of liver cells, and repair damaged liver cells.
2.Inhibition of allergic reactions: Studies have shown that wolfberry can enhance the phagocytosis of reticulocytes, and also promote the growth of lactobacillus, while regulating the immune response and allergic symptoms.Inhibition.
3. Cardiovascular protection: It has the effect of removing free radicals from the human body, can effectively protect the heart blood vessels, bladder, maintain the elasticity of blood vessels, and can also inhibit the heartbeat, which is also helpful for adjusting the arrhythmia.
It is also involved in vitamin A synthesis, which contains iron elements to promote hematopoietic function.
In addition, the vitamins B1, B2, C and calcium are good for eye health.
3. Strong and strong body: Lycium barbarum polysaccharides and other substances in wolfberry have a protective effect on the reproductive system, especially can promote the secretion of sex hormones, can also treat female infertility, treat male symptoms of scarce sperm and insufficient motility, etc., Can nourish qi and strong essence, nourish liver and kidney.
The edible taboo of wolfberry has a good effect on the body. The leaves can be used for making tea, the fruits can be used for cooking and making tea, and the root is a good medicinal material.
When cooking wolfberry, wolfberry should be added before the pan, so that it even tastes better, and can effectively avoid the loss of a large number of nutrients, so it is more suitable for pickles and cold dishes.